Friday, May 18, 2012

Green Smoothie for a Funner Life... the purest version

Get a Vitamix blender, it will last forever and you will save money in the long run.
I add:
filtered water
half a cubed cucumber
two stalks of celery (all ingredients organic for your rocket boosters)
large handful of lettuce
pinch of himalayan salt
half a lemon with the rind scrapped off, leave the pulp, it is very good for you (bioflavanoids) makes for handsome cells!
some dark leafy greens, rotate them between days, the same kind every time is not good for you (kale, swiss chard, spinach) and cut off the stems if you have a weaker blender
If you buy local eggs 1 or 2 egg yolks(you can't taste them).  You need fat for your body to get the most of all these super lively nutrients.  If you buy mass produced eggs they often sit in warehouses for months and so don't eat raw.  When I do this every day, I can literally massage all day and feel good after it thanks to all the life-force.  People will say "you look great!"  When I slack off on the smoothies,  I start eating crap around 3:00 pm for lack of real energy from the smoothies and no one says I look so young or great or have glowing skin. Oh almost forgot Jeanne who perfected this recipe says flat leaf parsley is the best.  If I need a boost, I add dried nettles for health extra credit if my system seems low.  Thank you Lisa for your inspiration I will post a smoothie that is a sweet berry smoothy that is more of a meal.  Here's to your best life, Beka


No comments:

Post a Comment